Tuesday 20 June 2017

2nd Birthday Friends of Seve





MarinoGMSpain
18 Posts
06-11-2017 4:42 AM
Hi Eric.
Thank you so much for all the time, effort and dedication you make for this club.
Without you, this club would not be the same. You are the machine that makes everything work properly. A big captain.
Congratulations to all members of the club for this second anniversary and especially to you for making it grow.
Cheers and enjoy.
Marino.
pp37France
145 Posts
06-11-2017 9:07 AM
i can't say better :-))
thank you dear Captain
PedroSaldanhaGPortugal
191 Posts
06-12-2017 4:10 AM
Like some wines Eric gets better (if that is even possible) with age
1955 Château Lafite Rothschild Pauillac tinto
pp37France
145 Posts
06-12-2017 6:14 AM
great choice Pedro ....
excellent year   ;-)
pepsieric1963Belgium
1,939 Posts
06-12-2017 11:52 AM
If Pedro takes me by the feelings   :-))))

Thank you the guys, but all this thanks to you
Enjoy, Eric
tonchySlovenia
82 Posts
06-12-2017 9:41 PM
Eric THE MAN! Respect! :)
JohnnyCash16United Kingdom
31 Posts
06-13-2017 12:29 AM
Eric,
I can only echo the thoughts of my colleagues above. You are the glue buddy, and your hard work is greatly appreciated.
Dags (JohnnyCash)
HilderthorpeUnited Kingdom
49 Posts
06-15-2017 12:15 AM
Good man Eric,   
The friendly and open way that you run this club does you great credit and brings pleasure and enjoyment for the rest of us.
Here's to another successful year.
Sante
Andrew
tigrecacaJapan
184 Posts
06-18-2017 12:23 AM
Dear Eric,
In 2 days, it's my mother's birthday. June 20th is also the Friends of Seve CC's 2nd anniversary. Congratulations! You have made a nice CC with players from all over the world. You do a lot for the members and for the club, you are a true generous person. 
I have lost my motivation for this game but I like to play from time to time now and I like the CC I belong to.
Un grand merci à toi Eric, pour tout ce que tu as fait jusqu'à présent  pour le CC. 

PS If some members need a new friend to play strokes, just invite me. Thanx! :)
pepsieric1963Belgium
1,939 Posts
06-19-2017 4:34 PM
Résultat de recherche d'images pour "gif animé happy birthday humor"

Your messages touch me a lot !
Very happy that you accompany me in this adventure
Already 2 years old
A beautiful club from all countries
Cheers and TYVM all, Eric.
bowler900Canada
3 Posts
06-19-2017 10:10 PM
Cannot say better than what already been told
Congratulation Eric  and TYVM
scotsgolfer03United Kingdom
224 Posts
06-20-2017 1:05 AM
I would like to say how happy I am to see all these posts. Since the birth of this club I knew it was the beginning of something to be extremely proud to be part of. Members come and go, that's the same with every club, but with FoS the great members and friends are here to stay. Thanks to all the members for being here you are quite simply the backbone of this club, and for making the 'old man' happy. Also a special thanks to Eric's wife (a very understanding lady), for keeping him fed and watered, or should I say keeping his wine glass full :)
Eric, you are without a doubt a great leader, and no I'm not blowing smoke up your ass!!! I remember our discussions before you started the club and any concerns you had are a distant memory, that is shown by all the members' comments, thanks and praise to you, and are well deserved my friend. The strength of this club speaks volumes for all your effort and tenacity. You have my respect and always will. Congratulations Eric, here's to the future!
Cheers,
Brian
vohanteSlovenia
11 Posts
06-20-2017 5:50 AM
Eric Le Roi!
Great club, heres to many years
Cheers




No comments:

Post a Comment