Tuesday 1 March 2016

ScottHope


ScottHope, The man of the moment


The virtual world can be cruel but it is also a place of beautiful meetings
This morning, at first light of dawn, a desire to place a link of the club in my status !
Some searches on the Internet and the affair is classified
*
*
*
Seven hours later, always no links in my status
But I know now " BBcode" "HTLM" ,although...

A friend ( tigrecaca ) of the club, seeing my overflowing activity (LMAO )



suggests to contacting ScottHope, a player ,champion of the forum WGT

Bingo , one hour later, a link in my status and a friend in more !

The day morality: internet is a very beautiful thing to meet beautiful people

Scott,I am at your service

Sincere friendships, Eric.

Click on the image to see Scott
 ScottHope
ScottHope

 Friends of Seve

No comments:

Post a Comment